Mapei Ultracolor Plus Grout
- Large range of colours available, click here to view the colour chart.
- Fast setting and drying.
- Anti efflorescence and water repellent.
- High performance grout with DropEffect and anti-mould with BioBlock technology.
- Suitable for grout joints from 2mm to 20mm.
Mapei Ultracolor Plus is a flexible, fast setting and drying, water repellent wall and floor tile grout designed for tile joints of between 2 and 20mm. Mapei Ultracolor Plus is suitable for all types of tiles including porcelain, ceramic, natural stone and glass mosaics in many different external and internal areas including bathrooms, kitchens, power showers, swimming pools, terraces, facades and commercial areas with high traffic. (Please note it is not suitable for soft glazed tiles.) Mapei Ultracolor Plus is an high quality product that will ensure a complete uniform colour throughout. It contains a mortar that is made up of a blend of special hydraulic binders, graded aggregates, special polymers, water repellent additives, organic molecules and pigments.
- Grouting for floors and wall tiles in a residential building (e.g. homes, hotels, etc.)
- Grouting for floor and wall tiles in environments with intense traffic (airports, shopping centres, supermarkets, restaurants, bars, etc.)
- Grouting for walls and floor on swimming pools, terraces and balcony.
- The pot life is approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
- The waiting time before finishing is around 15-30 minutes.
- The grout will be suitable for light foot traffic after roughly 3 hours.
- For wet areas it is ready to use after 24 hours (e.g. basins, swimming pools).
- Use a rubber trowel or squeegee to apply the grout.
- Finish using a sponge or Scotch-Brite® pad.
- The grout can be stored for approximately 12 months.
Colours & Sizes
There is a choice of 26 different colours in either 2kg, 5kg or 23kg bags depending on the colour, click here to view the colour chart.
Please use our grout calculator by clicking here.