WHAT’S IT FOR
- Professional product which restores sheen to worn surfaces.
- Ideal for crystallizing natural polished limestone (marble, travertine) and polished agglomerates.
- RAPIDLY RESTORES THE NATURAL SHEEN TO MATERIALS.
- EASY TO APPLY AND MAINTAIN.
- KEEPS THE SURFACE SHINY WHILE MAKING IT RESISTANT TO WEAR.
- ANTI-SLIP POLISHING.
- INCREASES TRAFFIC RESISTANCE.
- WORN MATERIAL EASILY AND QUICKLY REGAINS OVER 90% OF ITS ORIGINAL SHINE (MEAN VALUE OBTAINED WITH LAB TESTING).
- Polished Marble
- Polished Agglomerates
- Natural Stones Polished Limestone
METHOD OF USE
No dilution required: ready to use.
Shake well before use and apply using a spray diffuser. To ensure perfect crystallization, clean the floor and remove any wax residues before applying.1. Wash the floor with FILAPS87 dewaxing, degreasing detergent. Rinse thoroughly and leave to dry.2. Once the surface is clean and dry, spray a small amount of FILAKRISTALL PLUS over a limited area (around 2 m2). Immediately work the product evenly over the surface using a single-disc machine fitted with a white disc (recommended speed 150 rpm).As soon as the disc encounters resistance, replace it with a stainless steel wool disc and continue for a few minutes until the polished effect is achieved (recommended speed 400 rpm). Repeat the procedure for the rest of the surface to be treated.3. Remove the steel wool fibres by wiping the surface with a microfibre or soft cotton cloth.4. Repeat the above procedures until you reach the required level of sheen.5. When completed, dry-polish using a single-disc machine fitted with a soft white microfibre disc or a white disc and a dusting cloth.