What is Fila Hydrorep for?
- Protects exterior paving from water and humidity.
- Makes walls and cladding water-repellent.
- Ideal for brick veneers and concrete.
- Protects grout joints.
- Protects from wear caused by atmospheric agents.
- Gives a long-lasting, renewable protection that allows the material to breathe.
- Does not alter the appearance of the surface.
- Does not yellow despite environmental conditions or ageing.
- High penetration capacity.
- High coverage.
- Prevents formation of moss and mold.
- Certified as suitable for use on food contact surfaces.
- Prevents efflorescence.
How it’s used
- No dilution: ready to use.
- Application: Apply an even, generous coat onto a perfectly clean and dry surface with brush or roller. On vertical surfaces, the airless spray method is recommended. Apply until no more product can be absorbed. Depending on the absorbency of the substrate, a second coat may be required, after 24 hours. On low-absorbency natural stone (such as slate) apply one coat. For concrete or more porous natural stone two coats are needed. On exterior surfaces where oil-repellence is also required, apply a finishing coat of Fila Fob after 24 hours.
- Maintenance: Diluted solution of Fila Cleaner
- Coverage: 1 Litre will be suitable for 20 square metres of natural stone.