What is Fila Hydrorep Eco for?
- Water repellent with natural effect.
- Deeply penetrates the material while allowing the surface to breathe.
- Hampers the build-up of algae, moulds and lichen.
- Protects the surface against deterioration caused by weathering.
- Anti-fouling barrier certified by tests conducted in conformity to the UNI EN ISO 846: 1999 method.
- Ideal for protecting external walls.
- Resists UV radiation.
- Does not alter terracotta frost resistance.
- It protects against efflorescence.
- Can be applied to surfaces with residual humidity: drastically reduced application times.
- Prevents formation of moss and mould.
- Certified as suitable for use on food contact surfaces.
- The treatment preserves the material’s level of breath-ability above 90%.
How its used
- No dilution required: ready to use.
- Application: Apply the product on a clean and dry surface by wetting the material with a paintbrush or airless pump until it is saturated. Use a clean cloth to pad dry and remove any residues before the product dries completely. The surface dries after a mere 4 hours.
- For airless application: avoid inhaling the vapours. Only use in well ventilated areas. See safety information sheet regarding personal protective equipment (PPE).
Carry out a patch test on a small surface area to check for any changes in colour. Avoid pooling of non-absorbed product. If it starts to rain during the treatment, interrupt application an cover the entire surface. Do not apply the product externally if rain is forecast. Any stubborn residues can be removed when the product dries, using FILA PS87 diluted 1:10 with a white disc. Avoid applying on surfaces with condensate build-up and under direct sunlight. The product takes effect 24 hours after application and maximum protection is reached after 10 days.