What Fila Cleaner is for?
- Fila Cleaner is a gentle detergent for all floors.
- It is safe for pretreated and sensitive surfaces.
- Essential for after installation cleaning of acid sensitive material such as polished natural stone or polished agglomerates.
- Fila Cleaner cleans without damaging the surface.
- When highly diluted (1:200) it leaves no residues and does not require rinsing.
- Highly concentrated: can be diluted according to use.
- Highly biodegradable.
- Ideal for the maintenance of waxed surfaces.
- Diluted min. 1:200 can be used with a floor cleaning machine.
- Ideal for laminated surfaces.
How To Use Fila Cleaner
- Dilute Fila Cleaner as required from 1:30 to 1:200.
- Application: 1. Maintenance: dilute to 1:200 and clean the surface with a cloth or an electric floor cleaner. Does not require rinsing. 2. For very dirty floors, dilute to 1:30-1:50, then clean the surface with a cloth and scrubbing brush. Remove dirt and rinse. 3. For after installation cleaning, dilute 1:30 and spread with a single-disc professional cleaner with a soft disc (white or beige) or a floor scrubbing brush. Remove the residue with a vacuum drier or cloths. Reinse thoroughly.
- Dilution and Coverage: For maintenance (1:200 dilution) 1 litre will cover 1500 square metres. For initial cleaning of stone (1:30 dilution) 1 litre will cover 50 square metres.